"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are-JOSEPH CAMPBELL"

Friday, August 28, 2015

Lebaran 2015

Assalamualaikum.
I know I have leave this blog behind for so long it is because my hectic schedule. My friend kept bugging me asking when I goona update my blog (since I;ve promise her to update abt our day at gym) well I'll update it later.

So back to the title yeahhh raya! pfff raya dah habis lah woi. keh den tau. before raya start my teacher kept told us to just raya for 1 to 7 days only so that we'll focus for our SPM. but yeah 5UKM kesah apa. LOL

first raya the whole family wearing black and grey. *except abah* actually all of the cloth that we wear for first syawal is recyle baju. since we don't really buy new cloth. We did take some picture but since it was from my mom phone it doesn't came out nicely. and first raya went like that. just want to tell that every year we celebrate raya in k.pilah n9 kampung abah. since belah ibu there;s no one beside my mom siblings and relative. so we accompany our granparents here! atok tak sedih lah raya sorang-sorang. 2nd raya baru balik Klang.

On 2nd syawal all of us *girls I mean* wearing new cloth. me and my sister wearing peach while mom wearing mustard. We gather with all relative in my aunt house eat and take some family picture before going to my mom's relative house. Ibu dengan abah banyak assignment so they decide to just stay for 2 days 1 night.

Okay so that's all raya with family.

For raya at school, teachers want to do it ASAP so that the next week we will concentrate for our exam so we do it on friday, buka cuti raya. I thought that we will do it like last year. we do open house concept in every class. but idk why they change the location to canteen. Alhamdulillah our homeroom teacher got us wakaf. We got the bigger space actually.

So here some picture from raya at school. Ohmygod I can't believe it was last raya in school. U.U






My beloved classmate.


The cameraman is brilliant. asking us to do this pose.


Kau nampak tak lakonan yang diorang buat? Lol



Alea was like "Darling its me!" *psh Zul is the cameraman. namchin.


sorry Adli memang macam tu duduk kat kerusi tak senonoh. lol


So it was I-am-being-shy-here pose


Here's come Divas! kau nampak tak suria umairah anak pak cik bakar tengah cun melecun tuu!
*the left one*


I don't know why I upload this picture. I don't even there!



saja letak gambar ni, bukan senang nak ajak iqbal bergambar


and there;s me sesat.




The balloons is asdfghjkl sensitive!

  Okay! This is what we doin' over and over again! thankfully the picture came out well!





And there's Maisura. Spoiling the picture =,='



The whole classmate and our homeroom teacher!


Terlebih over lah sur ni


I don't know what they talking about but I'm sure they are gossiping about something!


And KFC feast! Thanks to sir Anuar for treating us. *it was for our drama competition for getting 2nd place*


Si melecun Azira. unfortunately she's taken.

Lets go to adventure with 5UKM + shidan + aiman. just don;t ask why that 2 form 4 students following us. Raya tahun ni diorang tak nak pakai baju kurung so we just rock the world wearing pants! You go girl! Actually there's some crisis before we start our journey from juasseh to terusan to b.kikir to juasseh then jemapoh then back to terusan after that back to jemapoh and last pelangai. We go by bike (motorcycle) Motor ada tapi sorang pemandu tak da. so they all ask me to ride and farhani as pemboceng. I was scare to death. But alhamdulillah all of that problems solve. So yeah we start our first journey to rumah alif. then my house! and so on. LOL I decide to make it short since I want to put some picture.



Shidah's house babeh!





With our Addmath teacher! Cikgu Romlah


Cett Suria!


Celebrating Ecah's birthday!




I don't know what;s going on between Fauzan and Zul.

So that's is the wrap. All the pictures are not edited since someone delete my photoshop. U,U

Anyway good luck trial! 

p/s: please don't judge my english. I'm still learning. 

2 comments: